Do you have the same thing for dinner every night. Well spaghetti Bolognaise is a type of food that you should try for dinner. Easy to make, doesn’t take up a lot of time, requires a few ingredient and its yummy.
1* 570g jar Dolmio spaghetti sauce
250g spaghetti noodles
500g minced meat
1 teaspoon garlic
1 beef stock cube
- Place saucepan of hot water on to boil.
- Preheat frypan to moderately high heat.
- Finely chop onion and grate carrot.
- Add pasta to boiling water with a little oil.
- Fry onion until translucent, stir in garlic.
- Add mince and stir well until browned.
- Add carrot, crumbled stock cube and pasta sauce and simmer until reduced slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper and additional mixed herbs if required.
- Drain pasta.
- Place pasta in serving dish. Top with sauce and a little grated cheese.